Monday

See you...and happy Halloween!


Arthur Rackham (1867-1939):
'There´s an old woman dwells upon Tappington Moor'
link


I hope you'll have some fun today no matter if
you celebrate Allehelgensaften, Halloween or Samhain!

I'll have to take a blog break for a week or so because
I'm rather ill at the moment...so take care, dear friends.
Thanks for visiting my blog!!



Paul Cézanne (1839-1906):
'Skull on Drapery', 1902-06
link


Paul Cézanne (1839-1906):
'Three Skulls', 1902-06
link

link

link

7 comments:

Hussam Elsherif said...

Get well soon and happy Halloween, may you survive all tricks and never run out of treats :)

Maria said...

Ohh Mette...I'm sending you strength my friend!! Take care and spoil yourself..
Happy Halloween/Samhain! Hugs from the South! :)

☆sapphire said...

Oh Are you alright? Please take good care of yourself! Get restful sleep, eat delicous food, drink something warm and listen to your favorite music. I really hope you'll get well soon!!
Harumi

paperworker said...

Sending you good thoughts, please make a good recovery and come back to us soon. Lynn

marilyn said...

Dear Mette,
You take all the time needed to get better. You will be missed though. Prayers for your speedy recovery are heading your way I am sooo sorry.

Margit Ammentorp said...

Du må have rigtig god bedring.

Aputsiaq said...

Dear friends...thanks all of you for the nice wishes for a speedy recovery :O)